Book Title: Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Verbal Concepts and Vocabulary for Pre-K – 2nd Grade – Kindergarten Educational Toy Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, WPPSI
Publisher: Testing Mom
TestingMom.com Gifted Testing Flash Cards - Verbal Concepts
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Spatial Concepts for Pre-K - 2nd Grade Non-Verbal Tests – Kindergarten Educational Toy Practice for NNAT test, CogAT test, OLSAT test, NYC Gifted and Talented, WPPSI
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT, NNAT2, and COGAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Math Concepts for Pre-K – Kindergarten – Educational Toy Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, WPPSI
- Gifted and Talented Test Prep 1: Geared For NNAT and OLSAT For Ages 3-6
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Following Directions for Pre-K – Kindergarten – Educational Toy Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, WPPSI
- Testing for Kindergarten: Simple Strategies to Help Your Child Ace the Tests for: Public School Placement, Private School Admissions, Gifted Program Qualification
- NYC Gifted and Talented Test Preparation Workbook for OLSAT and NNAT2 Level A – Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: WIPE CLEAN (RE-USABLE) OLSAT Workbook for Children Ages 3-6; Pre-school and Kindergarten Prep Book; Gifted and Talented Test Prep.
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: NNAT2 Preparation Guide and Workbook. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. NYC Gifted and Talented Test Prep. NNAT Prep.
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: OLSAT Preparation Guide & Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. NYC ... Talented Test Prep. Practice Book for OLSAT.
include 72 cards
covering 175 total concepts.Improve your child's:
Strengthen Skills for Early Testing
- Ability to follow directions
- Aural reasoning
- Listening skills
- Verbal skills
- Quantitative reasoning
- Language and vocabulary
Teach children the concepts using flash cards that they need to score well on early childhood verbal assessments, including the OLSAT, CogAT, WPPSI, WISC, Stanford-Binet, AABL, ITBS, IOWA, Bracken, SRT, KBIT, TerraNova, SAT10 and more!Hours of Offline Fun
Offers you and your child the chance to play and learn together while reducing screen time. Go through the flash cards with your child to learn each concept, then reinforce them throughout the day for lasting learning.Master School Success
Included are all the easy-to-hard concepts Pre-K to 2nd Graders need to master for testing and school success. On the back of each card, you'll find additional questions to ask your child to deepen his or her understanding of each concept.Concepts covered include:
- Next to/beside/near
- In front of/behind
- and 150 more
You'll enjoy 450+ additional questions total for hours of play and learning. Engage your children in learning with these colorful flash cards featuring our signature entertaining characters and create a powerful bond with your child by learning and playing together! When paired with a TestingMom.com paid subscription available on our website, you will have all of the necessary tools at your disposal to best prepare your child for any test that he or she might face.