Book Title: NYC Gifted and Talented Test Preparation Workbook for OLSAT and NNAT2 Level A – Pre-K and Kindergarten
Increase your child's chances of getting a seat in a city wide or district wide New York City Gifted and Talented Program!
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Verbal Concepts and Vocabulary for Pre-K – 2nd Grade – Kindergarten Educational Toy Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, WPPSI
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT, NNAT2, and COGAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: NNAT2 Preparation Guide and Workbook. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. NYC Gifted and Talented Test Prep. NNAT Prep.
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards (2-Pack) – Verbal and Spatial Concepts for Pre-K - 2nd Grade – Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, NNAT test, NYC Gifted and Talented, ITBS test, WISC, WPPSI, AABL
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: OLSAT Preparation Guide & Workbook. Preschool Prep Book. PreK and Kindergarten Gifted and Talented Workbook. NYC ... Talented Test Prep. Practice Book for OLSAT.
- Gifted and Talented NNAT Test Prep: Gifted test prep book for the NNAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted and Talented Test Preparation: WIPE CLEAN (RE-USABLE) OLSAT Workbook for Children Ages 3-6; Pre-school and Kindergarten Prep Book; Gifted and Talented Test Prep.
- Gifted and Talented Test Prep 1: Geared For NNAT and OLSAT For Ages 3-6
- Gifted and Talented OLSAT Test Prep: Gifted test prep book for the OLSAT; Workbook for children in preschool and kindergarten (Gifted Games)
- Gifted Testing Flash Cards – Following Directions for Pre-K – Kindergarten – Educational Toy Practice for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, WPPSI
This workbook is designed for Pre-K to Kindergarten students (Kindergarten and First Grade Entry)
A Full-Length Practice Test for Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test® (NNAT®2 - and 3) Level A
48 Nonverbal questions
Verbal Practice Test for Otis-Lennon School Ability Test® (OLSAT®) Level A
- Pattern Completion
- Reasoning by Analogy
- Serial Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization
30 Verbal Questions
Kid-Friendly and Fun
- Following Directions
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Aural Reasoning
- Colorful artwork will keep your child engaged and interested! Get even more practice with interactive questions at the Testing Mom website.Simulates the Test
- Use this sample test to give your child a similar experience to the NYC G&T test. You'll be able to identify your child's strengths and weaknesses and can work on skills needed before the actual test.Improvement Tips That Work
- Testing Mom has helped thousands of kids prepare for the OLSAT® and NNAT®-2. The best test-taking techniques and common gifted testing mistakes are outlined in this workbook!
Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test® - Second and Third Editions (NNAT®-2 and 3) and OLSAT® - Otis-Lennon School Ability Test®, Eighth Edition are registered trademarks of Pearson Education, Inc or its affiliate(s), or their licensors. TestingMom.com is not affiliated with nor related to Pearson Education, Inc or its affiliates ("Pearson"). Pearson does not sponsor or endorse any TestingMom.com product, nor have TestingMom.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by Pearson. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.